- Wiggins Commits to KansasPosted 5 days ago
- Back to BasicsPosted 5 days ago
- Jets Need to Cut SanchezPosted 6 days ago
- Gronkowski To Need Fourth, Possibly Fifth SurgeryPosted 11 days ago
- Thoughts of a Blues FanPosted 11 days ago
- Chris Kluwe Released by Vikings, No One SurprisedPosted 12 days ago
- Lebron vs Carmelo; Who Is Real MVP?Posted 13 days ago
- Jason Collins; Talk Will Do NothingPosted 18 days ago
- NFL Draft; Winners and LosersPosted 20 days ago
- Jason Collins: 1st Major Active Male Athlete to Come OutPosted 20 days ago
Rams DE Robert Quinn arrested for DUI
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Another day, another DUI in the wild world of the NFL. It appears as if our nation’s role models these days think getting themselves into trouble may be expected of them. Robert Quinn is no exception to this recent trend unfortunately. Quinn is the sixth NFL player to be charged with a DUI this offseason and joins standout WR Justin Blackmon, Aldon Smith, and Nick Fairley in the growing list of first round draft picks over the past two years that have been charged. Robert Quinn was pulled over in Florissant, Missouri on July 10th and charged with three traffic violations including a DWI, despite the fact that the St. Louis Rams organization has a 24/7 FREE service for all of their players that will provide a ride home for them if they are not sober enough to drive themselves.
Quinn was St Louis’ first round pick in 2011 despite missing the entire 2010 NCAA season after he was found to have received gifts from agents while he was still attending and playing for UNC. While I, and many other STL fans have high hopes for Quinn, our tolerance for off field behavior like this may be lower than most cities. Maybe this team still needs a little more “Four Pillars” foundation.
Photo Courtesy of Mark Higgins