- Urlacher Calls It A CareerPosted 2 hours ago
- Why not Wacha?Posted 4 hours ago
- Wiggins Commits to KansasPosted 8 days ago
- Back to BasicsPosted 8 days ago
- Jets Need to Cut SanchezPosted 9 days ago
- Gronkowski To Need Fourth, Possibly Fifth SurgeryPosted 14 days ago
- Thoughts of a Blues FanPosted 15 days ago
- Chris Kluwe Released by Vikings, No One SurprisedPosted 16 days ago
- Lebron vs Carmelo; Who Is Real MVP?Posted 16 days ago
- Jason Collins; Talk Will Do NothingPosted 21 days ago
MVC Tournament Challenge
- Updated: February 28, 2012
Think you can predict how the MVC Tournament will go? Take our challege and fill out a bracket!
If you think you’re confident enough to predict the winners of the MVC Tournament games, play our MVC Tournament Challenge by heading over to www.archmadness.com and clicking on “Tournament Central” and then “Bracket (PDF)”. Or use this link to go straight to the bracket (http://www.mvc-sports.com/media/2011-12/mbasketball/MBB_Bracket.pdf).
Below are the rules for the challenge:
- Thursday’s games will be worth 1 point, Friday’s games 2 points, Saturday’s games 3 points, and Sunday’s game will be worth 4 points.
- Ties will be broken by predicting the total score of the championship game. Do not forget to write your prediction for the total score of the championship game on your bracket.
- The winner of the challenge will get a Sports Feast t-shirt, and the pride of being the first ever Sports Feast MVC Bracket Challenge Champion!
- All entries must be e-mailed to email@example.com before the start of the first game on Thursday (6:05 CST). Late entries will not be accepted.
- If you do not have the ability to scan your bracket and e-mail it, send an e-mail listing the winners of each game and total score of the chamipionship game to firstname.lastname@example.org and your entry will be put into bracket form for you.
Good luck to everyone, we are in for a great weekend of games, enjoy!
Photo Courtesy of Gary Arnold